I thought he had more orange from the cell pictures. He could be related to George!. He's a cutie. I know you will be happier with him to make you smile.
I sure hope he is still that cute when he tears up that new nice couch with scratch marks! He is pretty cute though....for a cat. Owen says if you dont bring him with you on your next visit your out of the family!
I don't think my parents would allow me to bring him. We are planning on getting a cover for our couch since he cant jump on it he just climbs up it which isn't good.
Oh, cute! I didn't know you got a cat! For the climbing up your couch problem, some people just put a low child's steping stool near the couch so they don't have to get a cover that always has to be rearranged. By the way, I like your hair Jen
5 comments:
I thought he had more orange from the cell pictures. He could be related to George!. He's a cutie. I know you will be happier with him to make you smile.
I sure hope he is still that cute when he tears up that new nice couch with scratch marks! He is pretty cute though....for a cat. Owen says if you dont bring him with you on your next visit your out of the family!
I don't think my parents would allow me to bring him. We are planning on getting a cover for our couch since he cant jump on it he just climbs up it which isn't good.
Oh, cute! I didn't know you got a cat! For the climbing up your couch problem, some people just put a low child's steping stool near the couch so they don't have to get a cover that always has to be rearranged. By the way, I like your hair Jen
Post a Comment