Saturday, November 13, 2010

what we did in October and update

My friend Jeni and Me. I gave her this rose.
Jeni I met online through a friends blog. She is a birth mom as well. She placed her daughter a year ago. I went to celebrate her daughters first birthday to be a support to her.

We went to Chili's on the anniversary of Decision Day.


Downtown Spokane

Spokane Rive

Eating out at Olive Garden

My friend Chrissy and her cute baby


My friend Jen and Everett


Jen and I.

I went to a football game for Cheney High school. My friend Chrissy's daughter plays in the band. Cheney won by a long shot. It was fun catching up with Chrissy and Jen. They are both friends I met when I worked at Premera. We met Everett for the first time. He is so cute and a good baby. It was a fun night.
Shane has been very busy with school. He has a lot of group projects. We went to his Planning annual chili cook-off on November 5th. The food was great. We talked to some of his classmates. They also had a band all of the members are in the planning field. It was a fun night.
I have been working at Health Services Northwest doing medical billing. I started 2 months ago. It is through a temp agency. I hope that it will last till January. It's a good job.
I got a new calling. I am in the nursery. I'm excited and nervous. I think it will be fun to play with the little kids.








No comments: